“At the present time there are no known associations to any terrorist groups. Approach with caution,” the lookout bulletin states.
If, as we were told yesterday, the only thing going on here is that they didn’t show up for class, why “approach with caution?” The FBI advises caution to police, but the rest of us are not to worry?
This appears to be the plan, because pictures of:
• El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed Ibrahim, 20
• Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed El Dessouki, 21
• Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali El Bahnasawi, 20
• Mohamed Ragab Mohamed Abd Alla, 22
• Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi El Laket, 19
• Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou El Ela, 21
• Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed El Moghazy, 20
• Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa Abdou, 22
• Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa El Gafary, 18
• Mohamed Saleh Ahmed Maray, 20
• Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad El Shenawy, 17
… have not been published. Therefore, it must be the case that we don’t need to be able to recognize whether caution is required when encountering specific young Egyptian men, but should be suspicious of anyone similar to that description.
That is, the Political Correctness here has potentially the opposite effect of what was desired. Good job, you Feds.